photo line.png

27 February, 2011

all things lovely

Guess what!! I received my pouch few days back from Jean and I love it! It's 100% hand-made (Gawd! How can one be so talented!!)

Comes together with bubble wrap, seriously how many blogshop bubble wrap(and place it inside a zip lock) your item, this softy pouch doesn't really need one but yet...


Pink plus black is such a gread combination!!


Oh oh, and satisfied with the good and fast service too!!



Finally a date with my boy. Caught "Just go with it" and "No string attached"
Love both movies, funny and meaningful.
Somehow, I like the idea of friend-with-benefits but... not totally agree with it.
I like how each of them doing the things they like but not committed to each other...not really possible though.


Only 3 photos cos we are enjoying each other company. HAHA, no lah. Most of the time in cinema how to take pictures?! And I left my camera in the car during dinner so yep ... Can't wait till next week cos he PROMISE to bring me for steamboat/dimsum/prata...(practically whatever I want)

No comments :