photo line.png

31 January, 2011

25%

Today was such a good day to nap, raining all the way! Last night was worst, it went so cold that I've to put on my super thick jacket to sleep. My tiny blanket didn't help at all ):

(by the way, I think my laptop looked really sexy when I'm not using it...like when the cover is down..haha)

I went to my mom's room asking for another blanket and she gave me the furry type which I hate x 12345
So now, me have to fight this cold weather with my mini blanket tonight ):

(I'm such a boring person... I stayed at home all day .. too cold to step outside)
But I did went down to collect my lunch POPEYES! Heh B tabao Popeyes from amk, drove all the way down to pass it to me and Justin. Such a nice boy heehee THANKS B! He didn't want me to have maggi mee and plus its raining (mac/kfc/pizza hut all damn bitchy, they dont want to take in my orders)

After lunch, I went to find mommy at TM, bought a dress/top at MNG at she got Sheila a dress from MNG as well and because of staff sales we manage to borrow a card... 25% off. Cool deal. I wanted to get a moisturiser from Fancl but all their bottles so small and so ex -___-
 Got a Vitamin E face mist at body shop instead, its like instant moisture on my mom's hand when I tried it, got a lip blammmmm ( finally finish my first bottle, its passionfruit <3 !! ) and a pimple lotion - one time 20% off cos it's birthday month!! HEEHEE
Mommy went home with dinner and I shopped alone for shoe and cloth for B, I video call to him (in public, gosh damn embarrassing pls) to show in the top. I flip the phone straight up infront of the top and asked him "is it nice?" and people were looking at me, oh my god. But it's so so so cute. Damn and now I hate iphone, why must they be so anti social uh... why iphone cannot video call to Nokia phone whyyyy! Whats the point of having a front camera(other than camwhoring) unable to make video calls to non-iphone user??

ANGRY ME ): B had to borrow a non-iphone phone in order to video call his non-iphone user gf, poor boy boy uh. Okay me gonna sleep now good night people (: No photos today cos my laptop's batt cant cont any long! This good pinkie had been running on/off since 8pm cool dude uh.. hee bye x2

No comments :