photo line.png

08 December, 2010

KFC's egg tart

IS AWESOME!!

A kuku like me had it for the first time yesterday. Kenny ordered KFC for me (to cheer me up) as he can't meet me for dinner. He helped me order and KFC delivered it to my place. If only he could delivery by himself ...
So nice, you guys should try it.


I've all these by myself as I'm part time home alone. Still have some leftover popcorn chicken.
Omg!!! This remind me of my tao huey... 3 days alr. Keep forgetting. Argh!!


So. I finally saw my fat boy today in green. It's like the 2nd time I think, I purposely ask him not to bath first cos I want to take a photo with him...  Had pizza hut (Zzz I'm having pizza in sch later too!)

I'm having like Polaroid craving nowadays. Crave to take more photos with it and flood my room with it !!!
It's always excited to see what design I will get, especially if I got the pinky one. Weee so girly!


IMY ): Poor him had to sleep in camp with no air con, dirty bed and no gf to hug . Heehee!


CDS work half done. But im so sleepy to continue. I had headache almost everytime, guess I'm lack of sleep.
Hm, good night people (:

No comments :