photo line.png

12 September, 2010

Everything I ♥ part 2

I'm back with part 4 (:  Family dinner at Raffle City Asia Kitchen. Yum!

Before that, headed to IT fair at Suntec, was looking for the Toshiba booth but I can't find. Saw couple of ppl at the show, Venus and Derrick working with Andrew too.




Famous and awesome duckie. Omg, damn nice I swear. It's both me and Kenny's fav.


Salted veg soup. Nice, I bet they added lots of MSG in.


Chicken


Best toufu ever. HAHA.


Dessert was fried banana with red bean paste inside. Like goreng pisang.


Part 5 !!
Wake up early to study that day, NetInfra paper on Wed afternoon.


Kay I admit. I Didn't study much. Camwhoring with my camera.


Met up with baby for dinner after that. Early dinner hence we no need to wait for queue.
Got ting's fav beef tongue!


Dearie got a new haircut and dyed his hair red. (red, yes. He's crazy about red)
He look absolutely charming that day ♥ . Because of his new short hair plus he's clean shaved and short nails. hohoho!! Handsomeboyiloveyouuuu.


After that we headed to Isetan to get his red(yucks) shoe. Isetan got Private sales 20% off !! We manage to sneak in, not really we manage to get in cause he got one whole stack of vouchers.
I really really want to get that lip stick and hair mist lahhhh.


Fat boy.


Waiting for him to get the car key.


And remove my make up. Time to sleep!


http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :