photo line.png

14 August, 2010

One of the day...

I'm so hungry ): I need food!!




oh yes, one of the random days with bi @ amk soup restaurant. My boyfriendddd ...


and the awesome chicken everrrr. I hate ginger but the sauce was goodddd! ( ginger with "ma you" )
I dont mind going in just to eat the chicken .


Fav tou fuuuuuu~


Hungry hungry hungryyyyy. Sigh ):

Another random dayzzz. Entertain myself with my camera.


Baby and his "chou chou" (smelly smelly)  (:


MUHAHAHA, CHOU CHOU IS WITH ME NOWWWW!


oh, i think we went to vivo for dinner. Had some thai food for dinner.
Picture taken by bi does no justice to me ): I look damn -_- here ):


Overall the food was o-kay. I think the vege was nice.


and this expensive fish was o-kay too. ):
I insist of having this fish but i didnt know its like 30 bucks ( plus minus)




Oh boy, i realise that half of the time i blogged was about food ): No wonder i'm gaining weight!
Need to blog about exercise , REALLY REALLY !!

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :