photo line.png

10 August, 2010

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed and sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane."

Firstly, HAPPY belated NATIONAL DAYYYYYY!
Working today was good i guess, time pass very quickly as compare to yesterday.
Both me and xinyi end work tgt cause theres not much ppl.
Thank god i no need to stay till 10. We left at 6 and went shopping.
Xinyi got 3 dresses, prettyyyy (:
And i got a top from F21, i know its crazy but i got myself a L size knit wear (gosh, love knit so much)
It's my 2nd one this week. Heehee
Wanted to reserve the M size but i guess i will be too lazy to travel down to 313/Wisma again
Stupid Forever 21 services.

Anyway. Will be heading down to Iris' house for BBQ with sec school mates!!
Excited to meet girlfriends once again (:

Say hi to John, he got a 50 bucks fine for during milk shake on MRT. hahaha! His 2nd time kay.


And photos from phone, just too lazy to upload pic from my camera...From HH!! (love)


I've no idea he took this until i was looking through my phone the other day. lol.
He's just like me uh, like to zilian on his phone


Bi's pig leg.


And from his iphone.


Took during last last week at Soup Restaurant.
THEY HAVE AWESOME CHICKEN!!
OMGGG I WANT TO EAT IT SO BADLY AGAIN ):
And now, i will compliment their chicken every time i walk pass the restaurant!!


As if my face is not round enough!! Fisheye modeeeee ):



http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :