photo line.png

25 July, 2010

DOME.

After school, headed to meet dearie at Summerset. We couldn't decide what to eat that day, i was craving for sashimi but we couldn't find any good Jap food around Orchard. So we settle our dinner at Dome. Bi say its they've nice western food there,  oh Dome are specialize in their coffee. We had Mocha and it was Fab!!

FOOD FOOD FOOD!!


Heeee, my boy always love to be in the camera.



Mocha with ice cream.


I looked like "bo gie" in this picture.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjo2_RilbWK961l7ybk9bERa2l9ZRP9iD2CotOD7-Wg-BPHRZYz6fZ4dcXOiYRHSKRJ5XgXJB6BfUsromaDWb7GgUR33_s6GlnwjKrwH2wkNuIHx99oy-3Zs-Sy-jdiI6mAvmeCgcHKMpI9/s512/SAM_1779.JPG

Extra dishes. The chicken wings were awesome. They smell real nice!


My fish with Mango and Tomatoe sauce.


Bi cut out chicken wing and the fried prawn for me (: Nice boyfriend i haveeeeee.


Baby's spag. Too oily. But it smell good.


HAHA!! I was complaining that his lashes are so so long and mine, omg apply mascara still cannot see. Wtf. But if i close my eyes, THEREEEEE! I SAW MINE LASHES (:


HAHA. We both close and i can clearly see his lashes WITHOUT THE GOD DAMN MASCARA):
HATE YOU LAH. You girl girl ah, so long for what. I need my extension/falsie.. ):


My small finger with his FAT finger haha.


FAT AND LONG NAILS = UGLYYYYY!!


Last picture i swear.


Oh, we had alot of time after dinner before our movie hence we went around window shopping. Went to this new Scape shopping mall and there's this Stage shop by LZX. And Li Teng was working there, he look damn alike to 阮經天!



And lastly... The breathtaking swimming pool of Marina Bay Sands.
CANT WAIT TO DIP INTO THE POOL BABY. I'm gonna take lotsa pretty pictures, and now I really really need a DSLR ):
http://i27.tinypic.com/5v5avb.jpg

ITS LIKE WATER FALLING TO THE CITYYY!!


HOW ROMANTIC (: I can totally imagin hugging Baby and looking at the beautiful view.
Picture above credit to Jessica.
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :