photo line.png

25 June, 2010



All dress up !! Heading to Holland V for LMXLB !!! Yum yum.
MADLY IN LOVE with my new KATE eyeshadow.
I still want to get the brown one badly.

Read my VIVI mag just now and i saw this brown collection they have.
OMFG GORGEOUS TO THE MAX CAN PLS!! I'm a sucker when it comes to brown eyeshadow.

By the way...

(Tell you how power it was. It fell on the floor when the wind blows my curturns and hit against, the cover came off and it was FACING DOWN. When i saw it i was like "fuck, sure cui one. But amazingly, its not!!! REMEMBER HOW I DROP MY FUCKING FACESHOP EYESHADOW?? It totally came off. -____-)


Meet Ting first before heading to meet the rest. It's so good to have a friend who live only a block away from mine. We can travel together!!



We took lots of random photos together (:



That's all now. HAHAHAHAHA!! Keep you guys coming for more while i need to get my ass on CDS !! Argh. Floor planssss. Wtf.


http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153530xsfmd3f17y.gifHUGS & LIPSTIX, Sylvie

No comments :